twitter


The week is on. Last weekend, i learnt that a guy from my work place who's been on my heel like a shadow, was dating a chic from the same company, but is on leave. He told me he moved their relationship down, by a notch, because the gal is epileptic, and had not told him about it. The worst thing is, she does not know that this guy took their relationship a step backward.

I don't like this guy, even for a minute, but I've tried pushing him off even in public, but calling him a tick is an understatement. Now am even wondering if am farting honey. All the same, this week is based on having nothing to do with this guy. I succeed, and am happy, for i will have accomplished my goals.

I hope for us to have a nice week ahead...

4 comments:

  1. You best leave the guy alone. he's just spoiling the two of you for a fight. Best shun that guy off kabisa!

  1. The guy is being a dog. Its good you discovered soon enough. It's time you fled

  1. Have nothing to do with the guy

  1. @ Anonymous Thanks for advice
    @ Mark Thank God I did
    @ Anonymous thanks for advice. I will try