twitter


Well, this is my second week at this new job. And boy oh boy, am so bored, all i do is count the hours. I wake up very early, at 5:00 am, so to be at work at 8:30am. And when i get there, am ot to touch the Pc if there's nothing of the company am doing with it. So i sit and stare all day, at nothing, or at the directory, until lunch time. I go to lunch, and at 2pm, am asked to make a few phone calls and thats it. 5pm, i should be going home. Not to exceed a minute there.

Now am really annoyed about the fact that i sacrifice my sleep, and am overcharged to get to work, just to go there and stare in thin air...

Let me shut down this Pc before this prefect of a guy comes to check what am doing.....

Bye bye internet... Welcome staring at directory!

2 comments:

  1. Normally, you should get worried if they don't pay your dues. Athawais, be happy that you have something to look forward to come end month.

  1. Yeah, well said.