twitter


Some people will just never learn...

In most cases, you expect that if you go to a certain club and you have your phone stolen, you either stop going to that club, or change positions for storing your phone, right??!! Aint that logic for any person above the age of 18??

Okey this chic!

She brings friends she just met into her house, and they just get high, and the next morning she's missing stuff... Like this one time she lost Kes 60,000 which she was supposed to deposit the next day, for her school fee, then kidogo, her home theatre walked.. I don't know how... then kidogo, an old laptop she had crawled out... And now, it's her PDA phone...

I mean, does she need a [I-don't-know-what] to shout it to her, or rather get it to her mind, to quit being careless and for once, do what is common sense to everybody... Stop bringing strangers to her house!! Next she will be stolen! Then she'll come crying and whining a whole week to me that all she's got was stolen!! "Oh now what will I do.. And I guessed those guys weren't good at all.. Now see.. I should have listened to my instincts..." I hear this one more time and my brain crawls outta my head!

Is it too much work to just think just a little above your nose?! And for hell's sake she's a whole 26yr old!! Jeez!!

I offered to have her move all her "precious" staff, for me to keep it for her, so she doesn't loose it, but it was a hell of a joke, imagining giving away your telly to your friend to keep it for you... what will you watch?? LOL

Anyway! If anyone knows of or owns a drug that one takes to begin being reasonable... help a soul out here!

I would love to say like one Klara

" There's something more painful than learning from experience, and that's not learning from it...."


A.O.B

Do you think homosexuality and abortion should be legalized? I mean seriously... should it?

14 comments:

  1. Yes! It's so true some of us never learn!!
    A big NO! on legalizing abortion or homosexuality!! It's against Christianity!!

  1. no, weshould not legalize both evils not at all because theyareselfish and destructive vices that cause disunity and an imbalance to the organised harmony of creation and life that God has made! so no way no ways! it si not just against christiannity, its agains the laws of nature and a spit on God's face! like he was stupid!

    as for your friend, lecture her hard till she aint talking to you then if she dont change...give experience itsway... it is a HARD teacher...not the BEST teacher

  1. the story on your friend, a phrase comes to mind, "I AM WITH STUPID".

    Should what and what be legalized? Heck NO!"Living the ten commendments in the 21 Century"

  1. huyo ni guumbaru wachane naye theres a saying my Swahili teacher Mr Macharia, used to unleash ... asiyefunza na mamake ,atafunzwa na wezi ...

  1. one time my 4ne was stolen from church ..I stopped going for prayers for a semister..but I later realised that God was Innocent in the move......

    Experience is the best teacher.. I can't now go to church with my 4ne again..


    Legalising Homosexuality is just adding Insult to the orleady moral degenerating African culture

  1. Your friend, no words.

    Alafu the other issue, don't even mention the possibility. It is immoral and just baaaad. We have enough legalised shit. And just why do you seriously ask?

  1. Just a question for you. Many of the people fiercely campaigning against the legalization of both abortion and homosexuality have no moral basis to do so, since they're involved in far worse evils behind closed doors. Incest, child molestation, rape, sex with small defenseless animals, corruption within the Church... Isn't that being quite hypocritical? Not that I'm in support of either though.

  1. We are not saying,ok, I am not saying that all the other crimes have moral basis, but si that's why they are crimes in the first place.

  1. I am pro life to the end.....

  1. @ Klara I think so too on the point of homosexuality, but think twice on the abortion part.
    @ Lulu I have tried all to my friend, but failed.. Even the lectures. On the other basis, I stand to discuss on legalization of abortion.
    @ 3TOC LOL at what you thought...
    @ Kip And that's exactly what I will do...
    @ Gerald True to the fact, Experience will teach her, but I guess she's a slow learner...
    @ Bomseh I thought about it because in my case, I kind of think all people have a right to whatever they believe in, and have a right to choose what to keep or not to keep, as long as it is entitled to them... So I stand to say, that every woman has a right to choose whether to keep the baby or not.. But on the basis of legalization of homosexuality, that I do not support, but I guess we should all start getting ready for its legalization since we are all headed there...
    @ Archer I totally agree with you on that basis.. And instead of living with the bitterness we hold deep within, to the crimes committed to us or to our loved ones, then I bet voila!! we have an idea!! But as you say, I do not support it either...
    @ Bomseh Ahaa!!
    @ Kip.. Hmmm...

  1. First time here.

    I am not sure why you would place homosexuality and abortion together.

    To your questions:- homosexuality is NOT illegal! What is Illegal is sodomy and in this case only when it is between men. To simplify it, I am not contravening the penal code by being in a relationship with my boyfriend but i do if I have anal sex with him. So I Guess your question should' Should we legalize sodomy?' If that is the question, then my answer is NO. Surprised?

    On abortion, I believe that by allowing women the choice to terminate pregnancy.

  1. yaani even after that 60K walked away like that bado she didn't learn?? Slap her for me!!!!

    No for both.No legalizing them!! apana!!..but like gaynairobidudee asks..what's the link between the two??

  1. Kwani what is this GNM saying about the difference between sodomy and homosexuality?

    Mr. GNM, so if you are in a relationship with your boyfriend, who do you have sex with? It is common knowledge that homosexuals have anal sex. What are you trying to justify up in here?

    Google definition of both terms. sodomy and homosexuality. I rest my case.

  1. Happy birth day to your mom.....
    lets her grow more years than your grand mum...