twitter


We were out having coffee with a couple of my friends, when a heated argument of whether or not, pregnant women should go out to clubs and stuff, came up.

Funny though, one of them told us how she would go out, get drunk,and smoke like all morning, with a guy she called Anto [friend]. I was shocked that Anto would not mind being caught in a club taking a soda, happily chatting with a [friend] 7 month pregnant woman, taking a guiness and smoking B'n'H at the all so famous Carnie.

And this Anto... has he ever told anyone about this? To me, it would be a shame. Am also surprised that at this time and age, an expecting mother knows no better than to be drinking like that. Poor Ryan[her son] is so cute, you would never imagine. I just hope he does not face complications in years to come. Am scared for him.


Sarah still drinks and breast feeds, saying that this prevents Ryan from waking in the night. The poor boy is too drunk to wake up. Am obliged to think that Sarah is in total oblivion of what it may later cause to Ryan whom she claims to love so much.

And to Anto, I think it's a shame to be in your position in the instance. The least you could do was discourage the idea, instead of sitting there laughing sheepishly wondering why everybody is looking at you. I hate your idea of being the one taking a soda, while your "friend' Sarah is getting herself and an unborn Ryan high.

Anyway, let all have fun, but in a responsible way.

To me, the whole situation looks like, me at this age and time, lining up to get into F2. it looks ridiculous to me. And I think any other chic at my age would look ridiculous. And so does Anto.

10 comments:

  1. it's not funny being pregnant. here's my verdict: from five months, heavy women should stay indoors till they pop. we cannot compromise on that, folks. they don't look near funny with those potruding tummies!!

  1. Pregnant women shud just not indulge in risky behaviour. Advise Anto maze and that mamaa.

  1. Being preg, and smoking is very very dengerouse.....you too should not try it... sheeee... by the way when are you getting preg..?

  1. Manze so unto point! and that Anto guy must be sick somthing!!

  1. @ cb it aint about the way paged women look. So stop hating on 'em. Your ma was once there yknow... All was trying to say is they don't have to go clubbing, and more so drinking and smoking.
    @ Bomseh I will advise him. I sure will when I see him.
    @ Gerald I get it that's it's really dangerous, and sure am not gonna smoke any time. And once I get off this BTrain and the thought of never getting married is off my mind, then I may get pregnant...
    LOL
    @ Klara Yeah I thought so too. Anto is just nuts to me. I mean "Have the dignity dude!!"

  1. Thats seriously messed up and very selfish of that mama only thinking of her own fun. Its only 9 moths and the sacrifice is worth it

  1. Pregnant women should STAY AWAY from beer and smoking!! Its so damn risky. If she wants 2 go out she can n have some water ot juice. From 7 months just stay home, organise houseparties if u must party but dont indulge in unhealthy behaviour.

  1. you are what you smoke.. tha ka Pg women need to change the supplier of her weed

  1. @Kirima True. It's really selfish of her. And not for so long. The worst is she still does all those as she breast feeds.
    @ Unyc I totally agree. The problem is driving her to such conclusion. She'd probably snap at you with a bottle. LOL
    @ Kip LOL. Yeah, she sure needs to change her supplier.

  1. pregnant woman should quit smoking when she getting pregnant. it's too risky to smoke during pregnancy.