twitter


Gone are the days we used to be stopped at bars and clubs at the entrance to pull out real or fake IDs, but now and at this time and age and at my generation... I don't think no man has right to stop me from getting into nowhere.. Be it Tropez, Soundd, Trolleys, Q's, Martinis, Rhezorous*** Wait a second.. Do Rhezorous stop anyone from getting in ati under age?? Then you I guess can only get into F2 or Tacos, ama you try those shoddy clubs in Tom Mboya street, akina Mercury, Princess and kina Eureka***, and all others that stop people. Avoid This Kind of Embarrassment

There is so much shame in it, especially when you're told to chuck your ID, and you happily do it, since you just hit 22, 23 there, then the guy looks at you twice and says, "We only admit 25 and above". To make matters worse, it's in front of a crew you wanna be looking impressive in.
"Why? Why? why me?" You keep asking yourself.

Let me give you a tip sister... Never look nervous( I mean like you're in primary school, the headmaster just stopped you and you're pressed at the same time. You get me??..)
Then, look like NOT underage, by the way you dress.. I mean your clothes, shoes, Hair..e.t.c.. Dont look like you're going to F2, while you are going to Martinis... Please.. spare us.

Then, there are fake IDs.. very easy to find. Use one to avoid the embarrassment. Or else, avoid those clubs.

And make sure you take with you a crowd that wont leave you out when you're frozen at the door. They will be with you all the way.

Sister... good luck..

And Grow up a little faster, so you can get to get into Trolleys. LOL

8 comments:

  1. lol, dont tell me nimeku-trace mpaka huku tena mami..lol..eish, that foto is hoooooooooot. n kwani u disprd n went under age?uli lockiwa nje nini...my foro is still coming.

  1. LOL! Kama msee ako underage akae home!!

  1. mbona ukutukarisha huku?? kwani it coz sina ID? sawa tu

    Alafu hii discrimination ya bloggers pekee ni how?

  1. Enyewe kufreeziwa kwa klub ni major...all i know is dresscode really matters. Ukienda kama umevaa sijui aje....almost nude...they hv 2 check ur ID.
    N walk tall n confident...has worked alot for me...n if possible get older friends n pox urself kati kati....

  1. @boyflani Stalker eh.. LOL Not me was underage, it was a chic friend o' mine. LOL. How a big mama like me locked inje?? How now?
    @Klara With you there, either stay home oooor... STAY HOME
    @inexcess Nimetoa discrimination. Alafu the latter blog inataka kuwa ya bizna na nataka place ya kukua mimi
    @Unyc True on the dresscode thing, napia iyo kitu ya confidence. You got it, I do it too.. LOL Thanks for coming in.

  1. like Klara..mambo ya kuforce issues hakuna..sleep and be a good girl lool.

    nice blog Shii.

  1. I came saw, liked and went away...

  1. @ Betty- Yeah tell 'em Thanks
    @ Kip- karibia, karibia.. Sema nami utasema salama... Thanks