twitter


Back in the days.. [not to say am soo old], I was really a person who lived by the thoughts of others about me. I was too afraid to live the life I wanted to live for fear of bruits, and what others would say about me.

Then I met a friend with whom I could be cockamamie with, but it never went past that, I still could never live my life the way I wanted to live it. I was angry at the whole world inside. I was against all, even trying to be against nature...

Then all of a sudden, one morning, my whole life changed. And I had no reason to fear scuttlebutts no more, for in my new life, everyone was talking about me. I never since was afraid to live how I had always wanted to live.

Now am not afraid to try it on my own. I don't care if am right, or wrong, I'll live my life the way I feel, and no matter what, am gonna keep it real. I know.. It's time for me to do it on my own...

And am back to reclaim my position in the society, that I once feared to live in, for fear of others.. Now am confident enough to set a building stone where I think is right... Am back for good.. Never to go again...

I will trample all giants and ants that will come against my way, and on them, I will learn great lessons.

And if nobody is willing to welcome me, I will welcome myself. For this is who I am now.. A changed me.. A me ready to face this crazy world. Who knows, I may die a queen of my world.